Fantasy alongside reality

Bad news never had good timing.

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Sheesh.

I realise my life is so uneventful, uninteresting, unfascinating, unexciting, uncool, unproductive, and the list of "un"s could go on and on. I feel so distant from my closest friends, so lonely cos they have their other halfs or that their families are so knitted together, so annoyed that most of the people who talk to me or have time to listen to my rubbish or want to know about my life or whom i dump my problems on and confide in (it's so weird how you can do that with someone stranger to you but you actually can and it's actually easy wOw so amazzzzzing) or want to meet me nowadays are untrustworthy guys trying to get fresh with me. This is as personal as I can get, here on this page.

I hate this time of year. I hate this fucking "jolly" season. I am not looking forward to next year. I blame this partly on pms and when my period comes, I'll hate my uterus. I hate that I'll be 18 soon and I'm still behaving like an angsty hateful teenager. I hate this sudden feeling of sadness.

I miss you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you and you and you and you and you and you and you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fill yourself with happy things and be still my girl.. i love you! -hugs-
cherie

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home